Thursday, 6 February 2020

Double Trouble

Aubrons Notes

-Turns out it wasn't as much magic as I thought, it was a doppelganger apparently. Why drug and kidnap Pi though?

-Struck a deal with Telna, hopefully that won't blow up in my face.

-The White Knights are off to fix the mill, what an industrious bunch. I'm going to go learn more draconic.

-Oh good, they told Burps and Ruffles, or whatever they're names are about Jaroo. This should go well.

-Burps and Ruffles apparently believe us after dragging us across this stupid town to look at dead bodies and holes in the ground.

-They caught the impostor for us so they aren't short on skill, and now they're paying us to go investigate the mote house.

-Does that mean i'm employed twice now? Is that even allowed? Either way this is turning out to be a profitable venture and I get to hunt some crazy monsters.

-Burps...or maybe it's Ruffles, has an amazing looking bow, I want it.

-I'm hoping the mote house has some more secrets to uncover, as much as I would prefer hunting monsters, unearthing old history has a strange appeal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.