Wednesday, 11 March 2020

Aubrons Notes

-Now that we've finished exploring I can note some of the more memorable things.

-We went down the terrible smelling tunnel, absolute maze, very tedious.

-Found a room with a large pillar like the small one we pushed, too heavy to knock over.

-Played some music with the tools we found, summoned a weird eye, we locked gaze for a moment. It won. Felt kinda drained.

-Filch owes the church a favor now for getting my strength back and I got payed in the process, good day so far.

-The blocked passage didn't have much, some weak bird lizards, easy.

-Base of the cold shaft had lots to do, big archway that summons tentacle brains, runes that knock Berta out, crystals that teleport me to weird rooms and give me fruit. I'm feeling great.

-I don't know whats next but we're back in the town, not much to do here unless weirdos start blowing stuff up again. I'm sure the white knights will want to help out though, maybe the book guy will had some more cakes sent over when I study dracoic again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.